IYENGAR YOGA WITH ROPES FOR BEGINNERS
23 & 24 Nov 19
This workshop is mainly for Iyengar yoga practitioners to learn how to use the yoga rope wall effectively and safely.
Suitable for those who:
1. Have never used rope wall before;
2. Do not know how to use ropes correctly and safely;
3. Have difficulties when using ropes (due to the lack of knowledge);
4. Need rope wall to improve their yoga practice; and
5. Want to understand how to use rope wall effectively.
This workshop will equip you with the necessary knowledge to practise yoga with ropes; and help you understand how ropes can enhance your practice of yoga poses as well as body awareness and your practice.
SESSION 1: 23 Nov Sat 2 to 4:30pm
Standing and seating poses with ropes
SESSION 2: 24 Nov Sun 2 to 4:30pm
Inversion and back bend with ropes
Fee: $125 for two sessions or $70 for one session